Pages

.

The Lord of the Rings... The Card game

In my ongoing quest to explore all gaming things related to Middle-Earth, I have long had my eye on Fantasy Flights, The Lord of the Rings - The Card Game...



But I am more of a miniatures kind of guy... so I like tabletop miniature wargames obviously, and boardgames that feature miniatures of some sort... so the card game stayed on the shelf, as I was unsure whether I'd get a kick out of playing with just 'cards'...

But I eventually caved in to temptation, especially when I stumbled across it online at a reduced price compared to that which I had normally seen advertised, thanks to the "Book Depository"... so I bought it for Xmas... but as you can probably tell... its stayed unopened for some months as other hobby/gaming activities held my attention...

However, the other week I got to grips with it, thanks in part to the online video tutorials from Fantasy Flight, also available at Youtube...

Intro here: